: 17 2010 . : 05 2019
Of State Institution “Department for Economics and budget planning of Zhezkazgan”
- General positions
- State Institution “Department for Economics and budget planning of Zhezkazgan” is not commercial organization. It stands as legal body, exercises functions of planning estimated figures of local budget for the medium term and a local draft budget for the appropriate year.
- The Institution operates under the Constitution and the public laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other law-making instruments, the acts of the Akim, the Akimat and the Maslikhat of the town and also the directions and the instructions of the Deputy Akim of the town and the present Statute.
- The Institution is a legal body. It has common seal and stamps with its own name in State language, standard forms and also banking accounts under the Legislation.
The Institution joins civil law relations sui- juris.
The Institution has a right to be party of the civil law relations on behalf of the State, provided that it is entitled to this in accordance with the Legislation.
- The Statute and limit of staff size, structure of the Institution are approved
by the Akimat of the town under confirmed functional liabilities. The functional liabilities of the Institution and specialists are conformed to the Deputy Akim of the town.
- Legal address:
100602, Karagandynskaya Oblast, 1, Alash Square.
- Full name of the Institution:
The State Institution “Department for Economics and budget planning of Zhezkazgan” in State language “Жезқазған қаласының экономика және бюджеттік жоспарлау бөлімі” мемлекеттік мекемесі.
- The present statute is a constitutive document of the Institution.
- Financing of the Institution is done by means of municipal budget.
- The State represented by the Akim of Zhezkazgan is a founder of the State Institution.
2. Main goals, functions and rights of the Institution.
- Main goals of the Institution are
1) Participating in development and realization of the State fiscal, budgetary, investment policy jointly with priorities and economic development and State monetary policy and also policy in the sphere of economic and financial relations; developing main directions of social and economic development of the town.
2) Developing basic directions of social and economic policy and monitoring social and economic development of the town, participating in realizing State policy in the sphere of economy by means of making strategic, medium- term plans of the social and economic progress of the town, developing estimated figures of realization of municipal programs of development and daily monitoring, developing proposals to the Government Programme of action and Plan of action for its fulfilling.
3) Making strategic goals and priorities when planning budget investments.
- The Institution in the sphere of regional policy fulfils in order established by the legislation the following:
1) creating a list of budget priority investment projects (programmes) according to the Legislation;
2) developing medium-term plan of social and economic progress of the region by means of bringing the parameters of this document up to the executive powers and further generalizing the data, given by the executive powers into blocks fallen within their competence.
3) developing a project of the Akimat medium-term fiscal policy in order to determine a fiscal policy for future three-year period for the purpose of making the process of budget planning strategically directed; and submitting this for approval to the Akimat.
4) forecasting budget revenues on the basis of medium-term plan of social and economic development of the town and the medium-term fiscal policy for the next financial year and coming three-year period jointly with the town tax committee;
5) as it is a working body of the town budget committee it prepares package of documents to the meetings of the budget committee in accordance with the terms and agenda determined by the budget committee in order to ensure timely and good development of the draft budget and making proposals of specifying and fulfilling the budget;
6) Developing the municipal draft budget for the appropriate financial year by means of making limits on the basis of estimated figures of the municipal budget, priority directions of spending budget funds, and other macroeconomic indicators defined by medium-term plan of the oblast and region, confirmed for three-year period of volumes of budget withdrawals and subventions and also estimated figures of municipal budget revenues for the coming year, approved by the budget committee;
7) preparing analytic information, notes to the Akim and (or) the Deputy Akim about matters of making the municipal draft budget (revenue and expenditure sides, intergovernmental fiscal relations), adjustments and amendments of the municipal budget. Sending letters about matters of making municipal draft budget signed by the municipal Akim to the oblast budget committee. Preparing data to the report of the municipal Akim or Deputy Akim about the draft budget for the coming year at the session of the municipal Maslikhat;
8) developing projects about decisions of the municipal Maslikhat concerning the municipal budget for the appropriate year, making amendments and annexes in the budget;
9) developing and presenting draft regulations of fulfilling decisions of the municipal Maslikhat session about municipal budget for the coming financial year and draft regulations about approving the certificates of the draft budgets of the Institution by means of necessary documents agreed with the Rules and Regulations of the municipal Akimat;
10) developing and approving annual financing plan by means of defining annual volumes of financing the budget programs on economic classification of budget expenditure and balancing with annual volumes of revenue;
11) making and the presenting summary of the progress of budget investments implementation using the funds of republic and local budgets, by means of collecting, analyzing and integrating data of the budget program administrators to the Department of Economics and Budget planning of Karaganda Oblast, the Akim and (or) the Deputy Akim of the town;
12) making proposals for improving system of the State administration;
13) developing a project of law-making instruments on the matters falling within competence of the Institution;
14) developing regional programs about areas of focus falling within competence of the Institution;
15) monitoring social and economic development of the town by means of collecting, integrating and analyzing data of the town executive powers, preparing information to the Akim or the Deputy Akim of the oblast;
16) considering, estimating, and preparing conclusions of the executive powers budget requests, financed from the municipal budget, for providing their activity by means of analyzing the staff size and natural forms approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
17) estimating efficiency of fulfilling the regional, budget programs, by means of substantiating the budget programs at the stage of the planning;
18) analyzing the staff schedule of the executive powers, financed using the funds of the municipal budget;
19) making and further keeping the list of acting and developing programs in the town.
14. In order to fulfill the tasks imposed on the Institution and exercise its functions, the Institution has a right according to the legislation to:
1) make proposals to the Akim, Akimat of the town on basic areas of focus of the regional social and economic policy;
2) monitor how the local executive powers fulfill medium-term plans. Plans of executing the Government Program;
3) make proposals to the Akim about practically of further executing the regional programs;
4) within their competence prepare and present research and information material with approval of the Deputy Akim of the town to the State bodies;
5) within their competence prepare the law-making projects of the Akimat and the Akim of the town;
6) within their competence ask for and receive all necessary information and documents from the State, legal bodies with participation of the State and other organizations and sole proprietors;
7) invite central and local operating offices and also independent experts in order to carry out examinations and consultations;
8) exercises other powers, defined by the Legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Property of State Institution
15. The Institution has a separate property according to the right of operational administration. The property of the Institution is made by means of property given to it by the Akimat of the town. And it consists of basic funds and circulating assets, and also of other property, the cost of which is shown in the balance sheet of the Institution.
The property vested in the Institution belongs to communal property.
16. The Institution doesn’t have a right to alienate property vested in it itself or other ways. The Institution may be entitled to dispose of the property in the events of and within the limits determined by the Legislation.
17. Reestablished State Institution “Department for Economics and Budget planning” is a legal successor of the State Institution “Department of Economics and Development of Enterprise of Zhezkazgan”.
4. Organizing the activities to the Institution
18. The Head is in charge of the Institution. It’s assigned and dismissed by the Akim of the town. Deputy Head is assigned by the Head of the Institution by agreement with appropriate Deputy Akim of the town.
19. The Head of the Institution superintends the work of the Institution and is personally responsible for executing the Institution’s and exercising functions, instructions of the Akim and Deputy Akim of the town.
20. The Head of the Institution:
1) defines liabilities and powers of its Deputy of the organization departments;
2) in accordance with the Legislation assigns and dismiss the workers of the Institution;
3) in accordance with the Legislation imposes disciplinary sanctions on the employees of the Institution;
4) approves the regulations about the organization departments;
5) is a representative of the Institution in the State bodies or other organizations;
6) exercises other powers in accordance with the instructions of the Akim of the town and the current Legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. Reorganization and liquidation of the Institution
21. Reorganization and liquidation are done by the regulation of the Akimat of Zhezkazgan.
The Head of the State Institution “Department for Economics and budget planning of Zhezkazgan”.
Concerning the Introduction of Additions to
the Statute of the State Institution
“Department of Economics and budget
planning of Zhezkazgan”
In accordance with the clause 105 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan (general part), the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 1st 2001 “About Municipal State Administration and Self- Administration in the Republic of Kazakhstan” and with the aim of fulfilling the Plan of measures for implementing the Edict of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 22nd 2009 “About additional Measures for strengthening crime and corruption control and further improving law protection activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 30 2009, the Akimat of Zhezkazgan DECIDES:
1. to make addition to the Statute of the State Institution “Department of Economics and Budget Planning of Zhezkazgan” in accordance with the annex.
2. to confirm the annex to the Statute of the State Institution “Department of Economics and Budget Planning of Zhezkazgan”
3. to register the addition with the constituent documents of the State Institution “Department of Economics and Budget Planning of Zhezkazgan” in the Administration of Justice of Zhezkazgan Gabdulakhitov S.
The Akim of Zhezkazgan